Everything went very smoothly!! I could always reach a real person on the phone if I had a question. Very pleased and would use them again.
Was a great value and went well with the tour. would recommend this company to everyone. second time I have used the Big Bus Tour company. Very professional and well trained.
The Alcatraz tour was terrific. The Rangers on the island were very informative and interesting. It was unfortunate that our bus tour took longer than was anticipated and we were not able to stop at the Alcatraz pier at the end and had to walk back from the main bus terminal to the car.
Great experience. Would use them again.
Struggled buying Alcatraz tickets as I left it too late on the official site. I found Bay City Guide who offered the whole package including Alcatraz and the hop on hop off bus service which we wanted to purchase anyway. Amazing experience and easy enough to collect all tickets without any issues. Couldn't recommend enough especially if your struggling to buy Alcatraz tickets which is a must see!
Nice package to visit SF main topics !
Had a great time exploring Alcatraz! The bus tours were great! We took the day and night bus tour and enjoyed the sights and interesting facts! Would definitely recommend this trip! No hassles! Great knowledgeable guides! Thanks
FIVE STAR I ENJOYED SO MUCH
Excellent package ... Just the right amount of activity for a 2 day trip !
We had an incredible time!! I waited until the week of our trip (of course) to book our tickets, by then we couldn't find any on the main Alcatraz website. Thankfully, a search took me to Bay City Guide where I was able to find this package. It included an Alcatraz Ticket with San Francisco Open Top Tour, Sausalito Trolley, 3 Walking Tours. We only had two days to explore after our work conference, so we only did Alcatraz and the Open top bus tour. We loved it! Alcatraz was incredible, and bus tour allowed us to explore the city and see where we wanted to visit next time (it was our last day in town). My only recommendation is if the weather is cold, bundle up! We were sitting on the top of the bus, and at times I was freezing. I ended up getting really sick when we flew back home. Anyways that's just a side note, this package is definitely worth it! Wish we had more time to explore everything included!!
You guys and gals did an excellent job. Richard - your ticket guy - was amazing...very helpful and professional! We loved our trip to Alcatraz, day and night tours, etc. Very impressive for sure! Many Thanks. Ronald
We were so pleased to find sold out Alcatraz tickets with Bay City guide. The tour was a highlight of our trip.
Hop on buses were good. Most tour guides were good -- However, one was a little loud and irritating. He also prompted for tips which was not good. Alcatraz was interesting and worth a visit.
Alcatraz was great - it's too bad we still have to stand in line for the ticket but understandable. Maybe it will change somewhere down the road. I couldn't locate the Sausalito Trolley and ran out of time The bus I couldn't use due to time constraints but overall your customer service was fantastic per my wife. Thank you!
Alcatraz Ticket & Ferry Ride. Includes, Jailhouse Audio Tour. Package includes, City Tour on Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Premium Pass, 1-Hour Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour, 1.5-Hour Chinatown Walking Tour, 1-Hour North Beach Walking Tour & 1-Hour Barbary Coast Walking Tour.
Official Reseller of Alcatraz Island Ferry Ride & Jailhouse Tour
Just a 15-minute afternoon ferry ride from Pier 33 brings you to Alcatraz Island, the infamous prison island known as "The Rock", home to the most incorrigible prisoners in America during the mid-20th century. The highlight of this unique and haunting self-guided experience is the award-winning 45-minute cellhouse audio headset tour which details prison life on the Rock (available in 10 languages and included in the price). Close a cell door behind you to get the feel of what life was really like on Alcatraz. Take a photo to post your Facebook status as: "I went to Prison on my Vacation". Alcatraz tour cannot be sold separately (BayCityGuide.com is an authorized reseller of Alcatraz Cruises) - this is a 6-Part package. Alcatraz tour departure and times vary daily and are based upon availability (Alcatraz tickets area generally for an Afternoon Tour); bus tour to be done on the same day as Alcatraz tour and walking tours to be done on another day.
Note: Alcatraz tickets must be purchased 4 days in advance. See SELECT YOUR DATE - shows the next available tour. Calendar shows all other available dates. Tickets sold in this package will be available from the Alcatraz Group Services window at Pier 33 on the day of the tour.
|Buy Tickets||Go to Alcatraz|
Ferry Return times from Alcatraz to Pier 33
(through November 5, 2017): 10:25am, 10:55am 11:25am, 11:55am, 12:25pm,12:55pm, 1:25pm, 1:55pm, 2:35pm, 3:05pm, 3:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 5:55pm & 6:30pm. Times subject to change without notice.
Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Premium Pass
Open top San Francisco sightseeing tour on a Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus — a wonderful way to see all the San Francisco attractions and landmarks! You can hop off the bus at many major sights, shop and dine - then hop back on board the next bus to continue your journey. Ride over the fabled Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the other end at North Vista Point (Marin side) with stunning views of the Bridge and City skyline. Hop off and see the Painted Ladies, walk down Lombard Street, eat at Fisherman’s Wharf, visit the Golden Gate Park museums or shop in Haight/Ashbury. Open top hop-on hop-off tours operate from 9am-5pm.
4 Walking Tours
- 1.5-Hour Walking Tour of Chinatown: Established in 1850, Chinatown is home to the oldest street in San Francisco; Grant Avenue. Busy markets and restaurants line Grant and Stockton Streets. Historic Portsmouth Square and pagoda tiled roofs throughout Chinatown offer a glimpse into an ancient culture thriving in a modern surrounding. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Tour departs from the southwest corner of Union Square @ Geary and Powell Streets. 10:00am and 2:00pm daily
- 1-Hour Walking Tour of North Beach: This quaint tourist destination known as Little Italy is brimming with Italian restaurants, cafes, al fresco dining, artisan bakeries and shops reminiscent of the sophisticated but unassuming streets in Europe. Bask in the flavors of old world authenticity. Witness the beauty of Saints Peter and Paul Church at Washington Square. Discover the seminal haunts of the Beat Generation. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Departs from the northwest corner of Columbus Ave. and Union St. across from Washington Square. 4:00pm daily
- NEW - 1-Hour Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour: Takes you to all the main attractions of the Wharf area, including Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery & PIER 39. See & learn about the famous sights, food, and the history of Fisherman's Wharf from the Gold rush, through the labor struggles of the 1930’s and the psychedelic explorations of the 1960’s. Departs from the corner of Jefferson St. & Mason St. 11:00am and 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of Barbary Coast: Enjoy a walk through what used to be San Francisco's notorious Barbary Coast. Hear about the beginning of our City, the Calfornia Gold Rush and the end of the Barbary Coast. See remnants of old ship mast, passageways used for Shanghaiing and the hang outs of famous literary writers. Departs from Clay St. @ Battery St. 12:00pm daily
- 2-Hour Panoramic San Francisco Night Tour with live guide narration. Departs from Stop 1, 99 Jefferson/Mason, at 6:30pm, 7pm & 7:30pm* (*April - October)
- For Night tours, please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before tour time as seating is first come, first seated.
1-HOUR FREE BIKE RENTAL & PLAYERS ARCADE VOUCHERS
- Customers will receive the 1 Hour Free Blazing Saddles Bike Rental voucher and the Player's Arcade voucher at check in at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason. Receive your first hour free with purchase of additional hour or more of a bike rental. Have fun at PIER 39's arcade, a $10.50 ticket value- $5.50 beverage credit AND receive a $5.00 Arcade Game Card (with purchase of $5 game card or any appetizer)
You may start your 1-Day hop on hop off pass anytime during your trip (before Alcatraz tour or after Alcatraz tour) - once activated, your time period starts.
How to Take These Tours:
- Day 1: City Tour & Alcatraz;
- Day 2: Chinatown Walking / North Beach Walking Tour / Barbary Coast Tour & Fisherman's Wharf Tour, continue your hop-on hop-off adventure.
- Please allow up to 2.5 hours for the full City Tour depending upon possible traffic delays (this does not include hop-off time at stops)
Walking tours & night tours are available for 7 days after activation of your 1-Day Hop On Hop Off pass. Must activate Hour Hop On Hop Off pass to be eligible for Walking tours. Approximately 1/2 of the bus fleet will have live personnel on board for tour narration.
Tour departure times are subject to change without notice.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Alcatraz ticket value: Adults-$37.25, Senior-$35.00, Junior-$37.25, Child-$22.75, Infant-$0
*Please note: Alcatraz tour tickets cannot be sold separately
This tour does NOT offer hotel pick up.
Want to see Alcatraz at Night? Check out our Alcatraz at Night Tour with 1-Day Hop-On Hop Off Bus Tour
This tour does NOT offer hotel pick up.
ALCATRAZ DATE & TIME: Select the DATE/TIME for your Alcatraz tickets - the DATE/TIME you select is the day/time you will be going to Alcatraz. Your Alcatraz Tickets will by available at on the day of your tour from the Group Services window at Pier 33 on the Embarcadero. Group Services window opens at 8:30am. You must present a valid photo identification.
USING YOUR 1-Day HOP-ON HOP-OFF PREMIUM PASS:
- The bus tours and walking tours are not time sensitive and can be used any day of your choosing, including before the date of your Alcatraz tour. The walking tours are available for 7 days from activation date of your Hop On Hop Off pass.
- Customers with a printed e-ticket and Valid ID can board at any stop and ride to the Fisherman's Wharf ticket booth - then disembark and go to the ticket counter and present their e-ticket and Valid ID and staff member will exchange the e-ticket for a valid Hop-On Hop-Off ticket.
- Customers without a printed e-ticket MUST check in at at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason to receive their Hop-On Hop-Off tickets.
- 1st Bus departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 9:00am. Last bus departs at 5pm and offers no Hop-On Hop-Off service (returns approximately 8:30pm). Your 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off pass is activated on its first use.
HOW TO TAKE THE TOURS: Begin your 1 Day Premium pass at any time, the walking tours & night tour are available for 7 days from activation date of your Hop On Hop Off pass. To complete all the activities included in this package the Alcatraz Tour & bus tour should be done on one day and the walking tours on the next.
Walking tour departure times subject to change without notice - please reconfirm times at check in.
- This is a 6-Tour package. Comfortable walking shoes advised! Bring a Jacket as the Island and Bay can get Breezy & Cool.
- ALCATRAZ Island Allow 1.5 to 2 Hours or longer-depart when you want(last boat departs island at 6:30pm thru November 5, 2017) City Tour - 2.5 Hours; Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour - 1 Hour; Chinatown Walking Tour - 1.5 Hours; North Beach Walking Tour - 1 Hour and Barbary Coast Walking Tour - 1 Hour